28th May 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?

i have problem of stammering, so which engineering branch should i opt and what provlem i will face at the time of placement or i will not get placed or wat

Related Questions:
  1. If I score above 80% in B.Tech will I get placement in spite of my Stammering problem? -- [New]
  2. How should I control my stammering problem while in interview?
  3. Passing engineering with grace marks in two semesters will create any problem in interview or placement?
  4. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
  5. Which is better MBA or MA (eco) after BA (eco) hons? Will gap create problem during interview if I drop one year?
  6. Can I become IPS officer if I am suffering from stammering?
  7. Whether 2 years gap in academics will create any issue if cleared HCL and IBM interviews?
  8. Will stammering cause any problem for me in future?
  9. Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?
  10. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
  11. Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?
  12. How should I prepare for Placement Interviews and Technical Interviews? What should be the way of answering HR questions? Placement papers for General Aptitude for TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will there be problem in placement if I have cleared backlogs in the last semester?
  14. Will it create a problem at the time of joining if repeated 11th standard but cleared TCS exam?
  15. Can 10th compartment in Mathematics create any problem during interview for MBA HR?
  16. Can I apply for IPS exam if I have stammering problem? Tips to write IPS exam?
  17. Stammering makes a person ineligible for Police job?
  18. Which type of Diploma course which has more score?
9th April 2012, 09:41 AM
ranajitbasu2011

Default Re: Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have problem of stammering, so which engineering branch should i opt and what provlem i will face at the time of placement or i will not get placed or wat
Actually stammering problem is a very common problem among many nowadays.But I think that, for any stream in engineering, stammering problem does not create much problem as far as you can answer your questions at the interview correctly & logically.Because, the interviewer seeks for someone who has a clear conception about the basics.But still I suggest you to pursue any core streams like civil, electrical or mechanical, as they are site-oriented.Try not to go for IT/Computer-science/Electronics as they have a marketing job also where you will face serious problems while dealing with customers.
23rd July 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch should I opt as I have stammering problem and which may not create an issue during placement interviews?

I have taken a mechanical engineering stream and I have a stemmering problem so can I get a jon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?