13th September 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?

i am doing my btech in electrical and electronics branch..i m in 7th sem now.i want to job abroad...which way should i prefer???should i go for software industry??is it the only option to go abroad for jobs??

28th April 2012, 08:06 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?

Well,opting software industry is a good option because there are number of multinational companies in india provides the opportunities to go abroad for the training session and for their deals.Microsoft,IBM,HCL,HP are the well recognised companies for the abroad opportunities.You keep checking the vacancies for these companies and get enrolled with the job sites.Or you can directlly apply for the abroad jobs through contacting the various HRs of the companies or by contacting the job consultancies
29th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?

I am doing eee I should join softwere company or not
7th December 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

which courses are needed for Electrical student to get a software job ?
18th January 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

completed my b.tech in EEE....now how can i go to abroad?
13th April 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Ihave completed B.Tech EEE, Nnow i want tpdo PGDM. Pl give suggest can i continue my M.Tech Electrical or PGDM
9th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Which b.tech branch is best to opt, for getting a good job oppurtunity in ABROAD?
15th January 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

what should i do the courses to change my career from 4 years of experienced core field(EEE) to software industry?
2nd February 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I am making my B.TECH 3 yr EEE, I want to make my job in abroad and higher studies too..so can u plz advise me what to do next..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?