25th June 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Deloitte Business Technology Analyst recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Deloitte for interview for the post of Business Technology Analyst. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

29th June 2018, 09:24 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Deloitte Business Technology Analyst recruitment?

Detailed information about Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Recruitment:

The detailed information about Deloitte Business Technology Analyst recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Business Technology Analyst

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> B.E/ B.Tech
<> MCA
<> MCM

@ You must have no pending backlogs and only circuit branches are allowed to apply for this recruitment.

@ You should have excellent analytical skills and communication skills. You should have presentation, written as well as verbal skills.
1st July 2018, 12:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Deloitte Business Technology Analyst recruitment?

As far as I understand your concern, you want to know about the job roles and responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte. Read the below paragraph carefully.

Job Responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst:
>> The main responsibility of a Business Technology Analyst is to provide expert business technology guidance to end users. Besides that, there are more responsibilities of this post are as follows:

>>Manage new enhancement requests and maintain records and test results.
>>Manage all types of business technology projects, monitor applications and provide analytical solutions to resolve technical issues.
>>Prepare and maintain all the process documents related to business.
>>Supervise changes and improvements implemented on Business Technology Applications.
>>Collect research data, perform business studies and make recommendations if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?