25th February 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview? Question pattern of Deloitte Aptitude Test?

Hello Friends, Deloitte is going to schedule an interview in Bangalore for Business Technology Analyst. I have registered for this interview. I want to know that what are the rounds are in this interview. Also tell me about the aptitude questions pattern.

26th March 2018, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview? Question pattern of Deloitte Aptitude Test?

Selection Process of Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the selection process of this Deloitte Business Technology Analyst recruitment consists of,
> Behavioral Interview
> Case Interview

According to the above statements, I can say that the number of round available in this recruitment are 2.

Behavioral Interview may include questions like why this company, why this role..etc.,

First round :-
30 Minutes - Info packet
30 Minutes - Case interview on Info packet
30 Minutes - Behavioral

Second round :-
1 hour - Group case Interview
30 Minute - Case study/ behavioral
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?