31st July 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Infosys for interview for the post of Associate System Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

1st August 2018, 06:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment?

Detailed Information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Infosys

Name of the Job Position - Associate System Engineer

Educational Qualification Required:-

<> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc from a recognized university or college.

<> Branches allowed in B.E/ B.Tech are given below,
* Information Technology
* Electronics and Telecommunications
* Computer Science Engineering

<> You should have excellent academics track record in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
3rd August 2018, 09:30 AM
merjam

Default Re: Detailed information about Infosys Associate System Engineer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have got an email from Infosys for interview for the post of Associate System Engineer. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?
At Infosys, there is no position or designation named Associate System Engineer. Instead there is System Engineer trainee and system engineer. The requirement is same as any other IT company as it is the entry level role for an engineer. BE/B Tech from approved engineering college with at least 65% score and aptitude towards computer programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?