8th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure and important dates of Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee recruitment?

I would like to know the selection procedure in Assistant Engineer Trainee recruitment of Tata Steel. Please let me know about the selection procedure asap. Can I also know the important dates of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Tata Steel recruiting Assistant Engineer Trainee on contract basis? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel?
  3. Selection procedure and important dates of EPFO Vigilance Assistant recruitment?
  4. Can I get job in Tata Steel(Kalinganagar project) if working as assistant bio-medical engineer in Tata Main Hospital?
  5. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  6. Model question papers of Jr. Engineer Trainee exam conducted by Tata Steel? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous years question papers for Tata Steel Junior Engineer trainee
  8. How to get job at Tata steel after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  9. Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  10. Selection procedure and important dates of ZenQ Test Engineer Interview?
  11. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  12. What should I do to get a job in Tata Steel after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  14. Download Model question papers of Tata Steel Junior Engineer Trainee exam with solutions
  15. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  16. When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  17. What type of questions are asked in Tata Steel Management Trainee system?
  18. How can I apply to get job in Tata Steel, Jaipur being a Junior Engineer in a Steel Plant?
25th November 2016, 05:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure and important dates of Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection Process and Important Dates of Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

In the job description, it is clearly mentioned that only shortlisted candidates would be called for the selection process. It clearly says there is a shortlisting of applications, and then the process goes on. This process generally includes, Online or Written Examination which is followed by Interview.

In the notification important dates are not mentioned. Hence I suggest you to apply for this recruitment as early as possible. I am providing you an Application Form link through which you can directly apply for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply
23rd January 2017, 06:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection procedure and important dates of Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Is anyone been selected for the interview. No news from Tata. Please let me know the interview date
7th March 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I cleared the written test for assistant engineer trainee for tata steel. And now i got a mail for face to face interview. So is this a technical interview or HR? Because in mail just face to face interview is mentioned.
2nd January 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

When was the written test held? And when was the interview conducted ???
Could you please also mention the difficulty level of the questionnaire they've put ???
30th June 2018, 02:21 PM
santanubarik31

Can you tell me the date for filling up the application form for the Assistant Engineer Trainee at Tata Steel?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?