6th March 2018, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Job role & salary of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte?

Please let me know about the job role in Deloitte for Business Technology Analyst. I want to apply for the same post so what would be my salary? Kindly tell me immediately.

12th April 2018, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job role & salary of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte?

Roles and Responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte:

Key job responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte are as follows,

>> You are required to work on the technical role and need to solve small to medium complex requirements.

>> You as a Business Technology Analyst need to contribute to monitor and discover the issues and deliver the better value to the customers.

>> You are required to report on the common sources of technical issues.

>> You need to communicate the key findings to the project team leader and extend the project network.

>> Must be willing to contribute to improve and monitor is issues.

>> Salary Package offered: 4 to 5 LPA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?