20th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?

Respected Sir,
Can you please tell me about the technical
rounds of CTS On-Campus Drive.
I have an interview. Please tell me
about this rounds in details.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  2. Can I appear in CTS off-campus interview within 6 months if rejected through on-campus drive?
  3. Latest CTS Off-Campus drive question papers
  4. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  5. Model question papers for CTS off-campus Technical written exam?
  6. When I will get my joining letter if selected in CTS?
  7. How to prepare for Technical round for CTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, placement sample papers and pattern of CTS off-campus written exam?
  9. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  10. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for Technical round of CTS Aptitude test? Whether the test is written or oral?
  12. What kind of Aptitude test is organized in CTS off-campus drive for B.Tech fresher?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  14. Previous year Placement Papers for Cognizant Recruitment?
  15. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive in Vishakapatnam? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  18. How to apply for CTS after cracking APTI round?
21st March 2015, 04:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?

CTS have given responsibility of the major portion of recruitment process to Aspiring Minds which is a third party. The online written test and the technical interview is usually conducted and evaluated by this third party, Aspiring Minds. There are interviewers from various streams so you will be allotted to an interviewer who will have knowledge about your domain as well as will test requisite IT skills. Hence you need to have domain knowledge especially the fundamentals of your domain as well as basic IT skills like programming.

You will be asked questions about your training, internship, projects and certification courses whichever you have done. There will be questions from your domain especially the subjects in which you have interest and the fundamentals which you should know. Then it will be followed by questions based on IT field like the DBMS (not always; does not matter if you do not know provided you are not from CS/IT field), latest technologies and programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?