11th May 2015, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Details of IGNOU study center which offers Medical courses

hello i am jave please tell me i want the studey center of Ignou having medecial fecelty coures. our college is all readycoures (D) pharma please call me 9319280946 my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course that I can take after 2nd PUC?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to appear in PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB exam and what is the expected date of exam?
  3. List of institutions in Pune university offering distance learning B.A. course?
  4. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  5. Which are the colleges to consider for M.A education?
  6. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  7. Can we do B.A 1st year through correspondence
  8. Does IGNOU offer LLB distance course? What is the tuition fee?
  9. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any IGNOU study centre in USA? How to appear for respective exams?
  11. Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance in UP?
  13. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  14. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  15. Admission to B.Tech after completing Diploma 2 yeas ago? Other part-time of distance courses available? Details about IGNOU in Baroda?
  16. What is the fee structure of B.Com distance education course through in any open university?
  17. Any medical university which offers MS in ENT?
  18. List of colleges in Pune for distance MCA? Can a 30 year old person do the course?
12th May 2015, 01:48 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Details of IGNOU study center which offers Medical courses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i am jave please tell me i want the studey center of Ignou having medecial fecelty coures. our college is all readycoures (D) pharma please call me 9319280946 my id [email protected]

There are many center as well as franchise of IGNOU all over India. The following city have the IGNOU franchisees, these are mentioned below :

1. Bangalore.
2. Delhi.
3. Hyderabad.
4. Pune.

** So, you can also apply for the courses online, through IGNOU official
Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?