8th March 2012, 09:14 AM
adv.indira7

Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?

i am msc. degree holder in physics. can i study the medical related courses.if it possible pls give the details about the courses,colleges.and their fees structure. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  2. Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?
  3. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  6. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  7. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  9. Is there any availability of weekend B.Tech degree course for working diploma holders? Names of the courses and the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of medical college in India?
  11. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  12. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  13. Details of courses offered by Maharaja college? What is the fee structure?
  14. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  15. Are there any medical related streams available in ME degree for ECE graduates?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  18. Courses related to CDAC and fees structure?
5th August 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?

Give me the names of some medical related courses and their functions
6th May 2021, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?

Can an M.Sc(Physics) degree holder, study medical related courses? How may I get details about the course and the corresponding college? What's the fee structure for the same?
10th May 2021, 12:07 AM
Rajgops

Hello,
May be you can try Medical Physics. Just google to find relevant course details in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?