24th August 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?

I am going to do the IATA foundation course. So do the IATA make the arrangement for the placement or we are the only responsible for the job ?
can you please explane. i am complete the BTS and now pursuing the MTM.

29th April 2016, 12:20 PM
january2016

Default Re: Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?

If you do IATA course very sincerely than you don't need for anyone support, IATA will hire you then and there during from training only.

Just keep pursuing your course and in meanwhile also keep trying for IATA internship cum training programmer.

If you get into this programmer once then you have to do one thing that is to do the training very efficiently so, that they will just hire you right after the end of the training program.
16th March 2017, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?

Is it possible for me to continue my job and pursue IATA course through any institute in correspondence?
15th June 2017, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I wanted know do we get good salaries and more international exposure like working in different countries?
21st April 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Do we have paper base exam dates this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?