14th June 2011, 01:58 PM
abdul19

Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

could u please tell me areer prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?
  2. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best between B.Tech and BSc?
  4. Which course to do after passing 12th commerce?
  5. Graduation after Diploma: Will Gap years affect job opportunities? Will Diploma be considered by recruiters/companies?
  6. Information regarding list of colleges offering Diploma in Audiology and Speech Therapy? Job Prospects after completion of this course?
  7. How to get a job offer from TCS? What are the prospects of career growth? I am a mechanica
  8. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  9. Colleges offering courses in sound engineering/editing and the prospects of this career?
  10. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  11. What are the career prospects and job opportunities after B.Pharma?
  12. How many seats are available all over India in DM Hematopathology? Best institutes offering this course? What are the prospects?
  13. I have completed BCA then what do i do now?
  14. What is the future scope of doing B.Sc course? -- [New]
  15. Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??
  16. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
7th August 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

what are the career prospects after completing iata consultancy diploma
4th November 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation course? List of recruiters offering the job?

what salary I can expect after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation level course??
27th December 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary range for someone who has completed a diploma in iata foundation and what kind of jobs are offered to such a one at the airport?
22nd May 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

if i study iata course after finishing iata how i am going to get a job is there any job because i am a middle class family that's y i want to get job soonly
29th October 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

After completing graduation in BTM & IATA what salry package i have earned
1st December 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Can u provide iata cargo introductory question paper previous year
1st December 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide iata cargo introductory question paper?
4th September 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my iata foundation course.i wish to work in singapore what should i do nw?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?