25th May 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?

Ihave completed my iata foundation course and seeking for a job so please help me in getting my job and should i go for consultant level

15th October 2011, 02:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?

A person who has completed a IATA foundation course can look forward some very good career options in Travel and Tourism sector. You won’t find any problem in finding apt jobs since you have already completed the course. Why don’t you try as some travel agent? You can even go as Airline reservation agent. There is even scope as tour operators. Another option for you is as Call Center agent. You can definitely go for jobs at consultant level.
16th October 2011, 02:22 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of job should I opt after completing IATA foundation course? Should I go for consultant level?

my friend as u knw India is becoming the world famous tourist spot..so with the same progress in mind, IATA conduct two courses in the field of travel n tourism to help students become the experts in travel tourism..
one is foundation course..only 10+20 candidates in any stream are eligible to apply..
next is the consultant course in which a graduate student in any stream is permitted only after clearing the foundation course...
i think there is no age limit as such..

all d best..
13th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

which kind of jo do i get after comleting diploma in travel and tourism.
13th January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job do i get after completing diploma in travel and tourism ?or should i complete graduation in travel and tourism?
14th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

i going to do iata course but i don't know after the course complet what to do
can i try for the jobs other i want to do any course to related to iata can u hlep me
25th August 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my IATA Consultantant level exams. What kind of job can I expect??
Plz help!
30th May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed IATA foundation, IATA consultant, and IATA set into mang. what kind of jobs can i apply?? ASAP reply please.
[email protected]
30th May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed IATA foundation, IATA consultant, and IATA set into mang. what can of job can i get. ASAP reply please. thanks.
[email protected]
8th October 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job did i get after 12th in iata?
2nd December 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

This Dec 8th i will be giving the iata foundation exams..
17th May 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am going to do the IATA foundation course. so what will be the future prospectus after complete the training ? will the institution do some arrangements for placements ? or we have the total responssibility about the job.
29th September 2014, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do IATA foundation course does the institute matters ? is that if i go for the top institutes i ll get a good job does it really matters??
2nd December 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ihave completed my iata foundation course and seeking for a job so please help me in getting my job and should i go for consultant level
You can search job in tours and travels company or any travel consultancy.. it is indeed a good option..
28th December 2014, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I have completed my iata after BBM and am seeking for a job ?what kind of job should I seek for mainly in an airport?
23rd March 2015, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

how can i get iata code/ iatan id card? im completed iata foundation course. and am an b.com graduate.. plz reply asap
5th June 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I am confused what to do foundation course ir consultant level which has scope .should i go for foundation course ?
13th July 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know how to register iata foundation exam and its cost. Pliz reply
6th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years advance course in travel and tourism. Should I do the foundation level course in IATA.
29th November 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I'm 31year women I'm graduate, I'm married n I have 5 years old daughter. But now I want to do something, I want to become independent but I'm confused at this age what to do Means should I go for job or study something. Wht kind of job I can get. Pls help me
19th September 2016, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

is it beneficial for me to do IATA foundation course from Canada or from any foreign country then India. and i have done Post Graduation in travel and tourism from kouni academy
india. and what will be the job opportunity i will get. or should i go to star my own travel business after getting iata license. plz tell me i am little bit confuse.
24th October 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi i want to lat two years IATA consultant solve papers my email this: [email protected]
24th June 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What degree program is advisable to do after completing IATA management course?
21st September 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I just wanted to know that whether is it possible to get a job on airport directly after completing IATA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?