13th November 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to do any training after B.Tech ECE to get a job in core companies?

I have completed B.TECH in E.C.E. I want to do core job, so for that what i have to do? Do I have to undergo any training like Hardware Networking, Embedded Systems? If any please tell me. What are the exams(i.e GATE, IES any other exams.) I have to face to get job in Core field.. please guide me...

Related Questions:
  1. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai -- [New]
  2. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  3. Do we need to do any training after B.Tech ECE to get a job in core companies?
  4. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  6. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  7. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  8. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  9. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  11. How to go for inplant training in top ECE core and software companies?
  12. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
  13. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. How can I get a job in core ECE companies like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony? I did my B.Tech ECE
  15. Private job in core companies after B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
  17. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  18. How to do Implant Training for 1 week? Which are the core companies related to ECE?
16th November 2016, 01:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to do any training after B.Tech ECE to get a job in core companies?

No, there is no separate need of doing any training after B.Tech to get a job in a core company. You can get a job without any additional training course after B.Tech through -

- Off-campurs recruitment drives of various companies
- Written test conducted by companies like BSNL/ GATE
- Third party consultancies like AMCAT, e-Litmus
- Walk-ins through referral
16th November 2016, 11:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to do any training after B.Tech ECE to get a job in core companies?

It is beneficial for your own self if you go for training before opting for job as it will benefit you while interview.

I would personally recommend you to get into an internship after completion of your graduation before applying for job as it will provide you some technical and practical knowledge and will ensure your chances of availing the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?