13th November 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What knowledge I should have to apply for a core job in Electronics and communication?

I want to apply for core companies in electronics and communication and what knowledge I should have to be eligible for the job? Can you please give me the details on the same? I really need to get the knowledge which are required before applying for the job. So, please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Extra courses which will help to get job in an electronic core company?
  2. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?
  3. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  4. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  7. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  8. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering
  10. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field?
  11. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  12. How to apply for internship in Electronics core companies while studying in 3rd year of BE ECE? When should I apply? -- [New]
  13. How to get a job in telecom and electronics core companies?
  14. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  15. List of core electronics companies in Ahmedabad where freshers may apply?
  16. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  17. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  18. How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
16th November 2016, 10:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What knowledge I should have to apply for a core job in Electronics and communication?

You should have sound knowledge about the field of education you have been in to for the pats 4 years. You should also have some practical knowledge about various electronic devices and its mechanism.

Knowledge about wires and various devised associated with electrical circuits, how to fit them and run properly, various alarming devices to be installed in organizations, hotels, etc.

These are some of the fields you should have a sound knowledge about as these will be the basic questions asked to you by the HR recruiter and during the written rounds too during the interview selection process.
16th November 2016, 10:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What knowledge I should have to apply for a core job in Electronics and communication?

You should have sound knowledge about the field of education you have been in to for the pats 4 years. You should also have some practical knowledge about various electronic devices and its mechanism.

Knowledge about wires and various devised associated with electrical circuits, how to fit them and run properly, various alarming devices to be installed in organizations, hotels, etc.

These are some of the fields you should have a sound knowledge about as these will be the basic questions asked to you by the HR recruiter and during the written rounds too during the interview selection process.
17th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Skills that are required to get core job in Electronics and Communication Field:

Some of the major skills that are required for you to get job in Core filed of Electronics and Communication field are as follows.

You must have good command over the following concepts.

> Microprocessor
> Digital Electronics
> Control Systems
> VLSI
> Basic Electronics
> Digital Communication
> Analog Communication

Besides having knowledge on these topics, some other topics or programming skills that are required are C, C++, HTML, Java, JFL Script Languages and Proficiency in Unix and Windows.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?