13th November 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech final year of ECE branch with 67 percentage so I want to do job in core companies in Andhra Pradesh so please give me suggestion how apply to that jobs and how can I know the notifications or job alerts released core companies? Am I eligible to get the jobs in core companies or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?
  6. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  7. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  8. List of top companies in India in Electronics and Communication field? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  10. Am I eligible to get a job in core company with 65 percentage marks in B.Tech ECE?
  11. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students?
  12. Availability of Core Electronics jobs in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  15. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  16. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  17. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
14th November 2016, 08:47 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?

To get job in Core companies after completion of ECE surely its possible.And you scored average percentage no problem in it,most of the companies will ask minimum 60% of aggregate needed.

* Make a perfect resume and upload it in job portals.
* Naukri,Shine,Timesjob,Monster,Indeed.
* Then update your skills and preferred location.
* Based on your profile you will receive calls from core companies.
* Now automatically receive alerts from the core companies.

Few Companies List:

* Okda Solutions - Hyderabad.
* ASTHRA PROJECTS - Hyderabad
* Noble Soft Solutions - Visakhapatnam
* eZONE Security Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd., - Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?