22nd November 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?

I am MBA graduate Working as a Area Sales manager in MNC -Food company no.1 in world my salary is 10 lacs per annum ,but I am interested class 1 or 2nd class Govt. Job. As of now I am at 34 year old. Can we get good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  2. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  5. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  6. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  7. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  8. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  9. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  10. Can I get job in Central Government if completed M.Sc(Computer Science) and having 6 years of experience in Private firm being a 31 years old candidate?
  11. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  12. Which one should I go for, Government Job or Private Job?
  13. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  14. Can I get Government job at the age of 30 while working with HSBC Bank?
  15. What is the basic salary after joining in ISRO as a assistant? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  17. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  18. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
23rd November 2015, 06:49 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?

Class I or group I government job comes under Civil Services exam or Indian Forest Services exam. The age limit for these exams are 21-32 years and three years age relaxation applicable to candidates of OBC and five years to SC/ST category.

If you are from general category then you are not eligible for this exam as your 34 years of age but if you belong to OBC or SC/ST category then you can apply for the Civil Services exam.
23rd November 2015, 01:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am MBA graduate Working as a Area Sales manager in MNC -Food company no.1 in world my salary is 10 lacs per annum ,but I am interested class 1 or 2nd class Govt. Job. As of now I am at 34 year old. Can we get good job?

For the government jobs the maximum age limit is 30 for general category (OC).

For BC it will be 28 years and for SC/ST it will be 35 years.

These are all general age upper limit for government jobs.

This may vary from state to state so you can check the age limit in your state.
18th September 2020, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get private job with no experience after 32 year old?
23rd July 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

My age is 35 can I get job in government in this age please guied me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?