21st March 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Download sample question papers for Payoda Technologies Aptitude Test

Hello,
Can yo please send me the sample test papers of Payoda Technologies for appearing Aptitude Test? Please send me the papers asap.

30th March 2016, 07:58 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Download sample question papers for Payoda Technologies Aptitude Test

Sample test papers of Payoda Technologies is rarely available on the website that we know. Actually, Payoda Technologies is not that much recognized MNC and this might be the reason for the unavailability of the sample Question paper.

So, you can do one thing just download the sample Question papers for TCS and Infosys and wipro too.

If you are good enough in solving these companies test paper you can solve almost all company test paper.
14th September 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download sample question papers for Payoda Technologies Aptitude Test

A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?