2nd November 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Whether Aptitude Test is the part of HGL Technologies Interview?

Hello Guys,
Please tell me that is there any aptitude test in the interview conducting for job in HCL Technologies? I am a BCA graduate and I have heard that I am eligible for this interview. But I am very weak in Mathematics. So, I am afraid if there is an aptitude in this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there an Aptitude Test in Hexaware Technologies Interview?
  2. Sample question papers for Hexaware Technologies Interview Aptitude Test
  3. Download Technical and Aptitude Tests question papers of Huawei Technologies Interview?
  4. What is the pattern of HCL Technologies Aptitude Test?
  5. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  6. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Aptitude Test? Pattern of this Aptitude Test?
  7. Is the TCS question paper format changed? How to prepare for TCS?
  8. How can I prepare to crack Aptitude Test and Technical & HR rounds of HCL Technologies Ltd. On-Campus Interview?
  9. What kind of Technical questions are asked in HCL Technologies Online Aptitude Test?
  10. Aptitude question papers for preparation of Hexaware Technologies On-Campus Interview
  11. What kind of Technical questions are asked in Sasken Communication Technologies Limited Aptitude Test?
  12. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of KVS TGT(Sanskrit)?
  13. Is there negative marking allotment available in HCL Technologies Off-Campus Aptitude Test? Aptitude question papers of previous year for preparation?
  14. How many sections are available in Hexaware Technologies Aptitude Test? Total questions available in this Aptitude Test?
  15. How to prepare for Interview of C and C++, Aptitude test and multiple technical rounds? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. An Aptitude Test is conducted in TCS Off-Campus Interview? How can I prepare for Reasoning part?
  17. What to do to get into Infosys after pursuing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?
12th November 2015, 10:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Aptitude Test is the part of HGL Technologies Interview?

Yes, online aptitude test is a part of selection process of HCL Technologies. You need to overcome your weakness in mathematics by practicing more and more. You need to have rigorous practice of aptitude. Start from the scratch by knowing the concepts well. Practice problems by applying the concepts and taking help of the examples. Once confident, go for tougher problems. Slowly try to increase your speed and get used to the shortcuts and tricks to solve the problems. Practice online questions of previous placement papers of various companies especially HCL. The online test is conducted by Aspriring Minds, so you can take up AMCAT conducted by Aspiring Minds to have a good idea of the examination pattern and preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?