15th June 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

How can I make money while studying?

Respected Sir, here I am very interested in studying LLB. I am 39 year, working in Pharma Company. My question is, as student, or I am studying in law. How can make money for my family needs. Please guide me.

15th June 2017, 08:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I make money while studying?

There are various choices available for you, as now a days people are looking for a home based jobs where they can work from home. Freelance is becoming a part of part time jobs to earn in extra money in extra hours. Search in for job portal website like Naukri.com, Timesjob, Indeed job search etc. Fill in the details and upload your resume and look for freelance work. Apart from your studies you can do computer home based jobs and fulfill your requirements along with your education.
15th June 2017, 09:56 PM
mrghost
Member+

Here I will give you some ways to earn money while studying:-

> Buy and sell things online

> Take online surveys

> Tuition

> Writing articles

> Online answer questioning

> Teach on Skype

> Earn through you tube

> Earn through Forex
16th June 2017, 02:20 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, here I am very interested in studying LLB. I am 39 year, working in Pharma Company. My question is, as student, or I am studying in law. How can make money for my family needs. Please guide me.

You can make money while studying by doing various part time jobs. There are various options available to make money in part time. You can work as a data entry operator, sales person, tuition teacher, tele caller, content writer, delivery executive, counter sales person, web designer, waiter, receptionist, play school teacher, customer caller, marketing executive etc. You can find the part time job vacancies in the newspapers or in the job portals. You can choose any one of the job based on your interest and work part time, while studying, to earn money. Actually, money from part time work is less compared to the full time work. Being a student, you can do part time job.
30th July 2017, 02:49 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You can do part one jobs for your family needs. You can take tuition classes, you can apply for the jobs like work from home, you can find these types of jobs with the help of naukari.com.
You can do online business by selling and buying products.
You can write an articles.
You can work on small software projects as a web designer, tester etc.
13th September 2022, 12:02 AM
Mythreyi1990

Work from home job

Tutions

Freelancing

Online marketing

Surveys

Teach online

Questioning online

Writing articles
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?