5th March 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?

Hello Friends,
I am Shalini. I got placed in both HCL Technologies
and Wipro Technologies. I am from Durgapur but
I placed in Bangalore. So, as I am a female
so where to work is suitable for me?

15th June 2016, 11:09 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus?

Bangalore is one of the best city to work for whether the employee is male or female, no matters. Even you will get a good exposure of the technicalities of the city. You will not only learn from the job but also you will learn a lot from the city techie employee, you will get to see a lot of company over there.

Apart from that you will learn how to survive in such a metropolitan city.
Apart from this i would like to suggest you to go with Wipro and not with HCL. YOU must go with HCL if and only if you are interspersed in networking field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?