16th May 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in microsoft after completing B.Tech from private college in Bangalore?

I am doing my btech 1st year CSE branch from east point college of engg and technology bangalore which is a private college in bangalore affiliated to VTU. So i wanted to know that will i be able to get a job in microsoft after completing my btech after 4 years. My class 10 percentage is 72 and my class 12 percentage is 74.

19th May 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in microsoft after completing B.Tech from private college in Bangalore?

Normally, top companies like Microsoft recruit through campus recruitment in top colleges but still you can appear for off campus interview after completion of your B.Tech degree.

You must have a good academic record with 60% marks overall in academic qualifications. Selection will be based on the technical and HR interview.

20th May 2016, 12:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in microsoft after completing B.Tech from private college in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my btech 1st year CSE branch from east point college of engg and technology bangalore which is a private college in bangalore affiliated to VTU. So i wanted to know that will i be able to get a job in microsoft after completing my btech after 4 years. My class 10 percentage is 72 and my class 12 percentage is 74.
Yes, after completion of B.Tech degree from private engineering college, you are eligible to attend in Microsoft recruitment.

Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

20th May 2016, 05:11 PM
monu2681992

Microsoft India Pvt. Ltd is situated in Bangalore only. So, if you wanted to work in Bangalore you have golden opportunity to get into Microsoft.

Since, you have overall of 70% through-out your academic career that is 10th, 12th as well as engineering this is the plus point for you as you have qualified the minimum eligibility criteria to get into any company's campus drive.

You need to be very strong in Microsoft technology and you must know minimum of 10 technology and 5 Programming language related to Microsoft including Java.

If you know all these things than you will surely get into Microsoft.

25th September 2020, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the complete skills required to get job at Microsoft.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?