25th August 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore?

I want to attend the Technical Envangelist interview of ABB Bangalore. I don’t know about the qualification which is essentially required to attend the interview for this post in this company. Kindly tell me about the educational qualification.

28th August 2020, 07:52 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore is as following.

An applicant must hold B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.

https://new.abb.com/careers
30th August 2020, 12:42 AM
the_._khan

Default Re: Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore?

Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore :-

1.BE/ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics.
2.Minimum 5-8 years of experience in drives production.
3.Must have working experience in SAP PP module.
4.Must have done Six Sigma Yellow/ Green belt.
5.Ready to work in shifts.
6.Local language is must.
7.Good team player & leadership quality.
30th August 2020, 02:57 PM
abdul2013

Qualification required are :

1. 10th pass

2. 12th pass

3. Undergraduate

4. Graduate with 60%

5. Adhaar Card

6. Passport
30th August 2020, 04:04 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist interview in ABB Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Qualifying engineering graduates BE/BTECH/MTECH/ME or related work-field study branches.

2. 0-2 Years of relevant work experience.

3. Recent graduates (2020).

4. No live backlogs.
30th August 2020, 10:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist in ABB Bangalore recruitment:

The minimum educational qualification required to attend Technical Envangelist in ABB Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - ABB, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Technical Envangelist

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or its Electrical or Electronics from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> You must have good experience in data structures, algorithms and information modelling and windows operating system.

>> Having 4 to 8 years of experience in application design and development with .NET, C#, C++ and JavaScript.

>> You should have good excellent communication as well as collaboration skills in multi cultural global environment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?