25th August 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad?

I came to know that Microsoft Hyderabad is hiring for the post of Data Science Intern. I want to join and become a Data Science Intern in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become a Data Science Intern in this company?

28th August 2020, 08:33 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad?

Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad is as following.

An applicant must hold B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10.

An applicant must have Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.

An applicant must be able Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.

An applicant must be able to Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.

An applicant have to Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.

An applicant must be able to Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.

https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/871442/Data-Science-Intern
30th August 2020, 01:05 AM
the_._khan

Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad :-

Candidate should have strong knowledge in following :-
Data Science, Algorithms, Data Profiling, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Data Cleaning, Machine Learning, Trend Analysis
30th August 2020, 04:00 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad are as follows:-
1. Qualifying engineering graduates or related work-field study branches. (BS/MS)
2. Recent graduates.
3. Good academic record.
4. No live backlogs.
30th August 2020, 09:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Microsoft

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Intern

>> You must have completed B.Tech or M.Tech or MS from a recognized university in Computer Science or its related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 8/10 to be eligible.

>> You should be able to write clean and well crafted code with emphasis on Quality and Simplicity and maintainability.

>> You are required to consider Customer's perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
30th August 2020, 10:20 PM
Princee97

** The Eligibility to become a Data Science Intern in Microsoft Hyderabad are -
Candidates must have B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum C.G.P.A of 8/10.

** Other requirements are-
The candidates should have good communication skills, better knowledge of solution implementations, better issue resolving skills, ability to deliever tasks on time, ability to write clean, and maintain the quality standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?