9th March 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment?

Hello Sir,
I want to apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee post in Cognizant. I have done ECE in B.E. Please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying? Waiting for your reply.

26th March 2016, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply Cognizant Programmer Analyst Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant:

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the following streams viz., EEE/ ECE/ IT/ Computer Science/ EIE/ E&E or Computer and Technology/ Applied Electronics/ ETE/ ICE/ Electrical Software Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage Required:

* In 10th Class - Minimum 60% marks (without rounding off)
* In 12th Class - Minimum 60% marks (or Diploma if applicable)
* In UG (B.E/ B.Tech) :-
>> Minimum 65% marks - for Universities/ Colleges in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu and Kerala)
>> Minimum 60% marks - for Universities/ College in other states except Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Pondicherry & Tamil Nadu and Kerala

Note: If you have scored the above percentage in concerned academics, then you are eligible to apply for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee in Cognizant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?