21st March 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Suitable GD topics to prepare for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Everyone,
Can you please provide me some topics for GD preparation in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Please provide me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Tips and Group Discussion topics to prepare for Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Question pattern for written exam?
  3. Getting Job In Capgemini
  4. Selection procedure through Capgemini off-campus interview?
  5. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  6. GD topics with solutions and placement papers of Capgemini Interview?
  7. What kind of posts are available in Capgemini for B.Com graduate? Percentage criteria to appear Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?
  8. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  9. Placement papers with solutions and GD topics for Capgemini interview? How many rounds are there?
  10. How to prepare for Interviews and GD? How may I get PO interview question & GD topics?
  11. Eligibility to attend Capgemini On-Campus Interview for a candidate with 62% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  12. Documents required to submit during Capgemini Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Previous year Capgemini placement papers?
  14. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Off-Campus Interview for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science and 60% in B.E.?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Capgemini Aptitude Test? Previous year question paper for preparation and process of interview?
  16. Topics to prepare for Group Discussion of IBM On-Campus Interview?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview if completed 12th with Improvement exams being an MCA postgraduate?
  18. How can I reissue if deleted online hall ticket of Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?
26th March 2016, 08:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable GD topics to prepare for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
Can you please provide me some topics for GD preparation in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Please provide me asap.
GD topics for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview:-

Should India have dictatorship?

Is India still a secular state?

Reforms in Indian education system.

Is quality a myth in India?

Indian Villages are our strength or weakness.

We don't learn from history, we repeat it.
26th March 2016, 08:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable GD topics to prepare for Capgemini Off-Campus Interview?

GD topics cannot be stated exactly since there are numerous topics and GD can be conducted on any topic as per the moderator's choice. Hence it is advisable to prepare for GD in following way.

- Practice extempore on random topics.
- Practice extempore on abstract topics.
- Make sure you prepare the current trending topics like women empowerment, topics related to corporate world, etc.
- Know the GD etiquette and implement them during GD.
- Have mock GDs among friends and classmates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?