7th June 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Application Development Associate interview?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Accenture is conducting an interview for the post of Application Development Associate. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know asap.

10th June 2019, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Application Development Associate interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Accenture Application Development Associate recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Accenture Application Development Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Application Development Associate

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Allowed streams in B.E/ B.Tech are,
* Circuit branches or
* Computer Science or
* Information Technology..etc.,

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% marks to be eligible.

>> Maximum of 1 year gap in education is allowed and there should not be any pending backlogs at the time of application to accenture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?