8th November 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Last date of application?

Can I know the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Accenture Associate IT Operations recruitment? Kindly tell me the last date of application for this interview?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of skills are required to join Associate IT Operations in Accenture?
  2. How to register in Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Percentage criteria to apply? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply in Accenture Associate IT Operations interview? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  5. Job description of IT Operations in Accenture
  6. Important dates of Accenture Associate IT Operations Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Job description of Associate IT Operations Level 12(16) in Accenture?
  8. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  9. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  11. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  13. Eligibility to attend Dell Test Associate Engineer Interview?
  14. Eligibility to attend Oracle On-Campus Interview for Associate Applications Developer?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
  16. Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Accenture Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  18. Job description of Associates IT Operations in Accenture? Skills required to become an Associate?
10th November 2016, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the eligibility criteria to attend the interview of Accenture Associate IT Operations recruitment? Kindly tell me the last date of application for this interview?

The eligibility to apply for Accenture Associate IT Operations Interview is given below;

The candidates should be a B.E/B.Tech (from all streams) and should have scored an aggregate of 60% and above in their current degree.
Candidates should not have any standing backlogs and should not have more than one year gap in education.
Candidates should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.

The Accenture Website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?