20th January 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capegemini Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th?

sir
i had 12th % below 60% that is 58
and 10th and b.tech above 65%
am i eligible for capegemini interview????
sir pls tell me immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility for Capegemini campus drive?
  4. Who all can apply for IAS? What is the percentage required?
  5. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Recent CAPGEMINI interview questions with answers?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni Interview after scoring 58% in 12th standard?
  8. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  9. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  10. Pattern and placement papers of Capegemini campus placement?
  11. Can I attend Interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 86% in 12th? I have completed bachelor with 65%
  12. Can I be applicable for TET exam after completing BCA with 66%?
  13. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  14. Am I eligible to attend for Interviews in Honeywell, L&T, Reliance and Bosch having secured 80% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 65% aggregate in B.Tech Instrumentation and Control?
  15. Can I apply for job in Infosys if secured 60% in B.Tech and having 4 years of work experience?
  16. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?
  17. What are the rounds handled for the freshers to get placed in HCL? Eligibility of the candidate to attend the interview in HCL?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
22nd January 2015, 12:36 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capegemini Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th?

Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidate need to have minimum 65% from 10th to graduation.
• Should not have any standing backlogs at the time of recruitment.
• Should not have more than 1 years of gap in education.

As, you have less than 65% in 12th, you are not eligible for Capgemini recruitment.
22nd January 2015, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capegemini Interview for a candidate who has secured 58% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i had 12th % below 60% that is 58
and 10th and b.tech above 65%
am i eligible for capegemini interview????
sir pls tell me immediately
As per 12th standard marks, you are not eligible for Capgemini recruitment exam.

Capegemini is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Capegemini is,

Capegemini= 60%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Capegemini recruitment.

Selection process of Capegemini recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?