31st December 2018, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I have got an email from Capgemini, Mumbai for the Engineer. I am a BTech graduate and I want to attend an interview. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

4th January 2019, 04:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend Capgemini, Mumbai Engineer interview:

You must have completed B.E / B.Tech (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE/TELECOM/EI ) / M.Sc (Computer Science / Information technology) / MCA in full-time mode from any recognized university to be eligible to apply.

You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th (or diploma) and Graduation to be eligible.

Engineering candidates who have passed out in the year 2017 and 2018 are eligible to apply.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Capgemini selection process.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?