28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to appear an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer which is offered in ConsultAdd Inc. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can attend this interview. Thank you!

31st July 2018, 07:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer interview:

Applicant who have completed BE/BTech in computer Science/Information Technology from any recognized university, are eligible to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer interview.

Applicant must have scored minimum 55% throughout HSC and SSC and 60% in B.E./B.Tech.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Remove @
1st August 2018, 08:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend ConsultAdd Inc Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend ConsultAss Inc Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - ConsultAdd Inc

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> You should have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized board/ university.

<> Minimum percentage required,
@ In 10th Class - 55% marks
@ In 12th Class - 55% marks
@ In B.E/ B.Tech - 60% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?