28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the interview of ConsultAdd Inc for the post of Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Can you please tell me about this?

31st July 2018, 07:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc?

Average salary package of Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc is around 5.4 to 6 lakhs Rs. per annum. You must have completed BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT from a recognized university to be eligible to attend Associate Software Engineer interview in ConsultAdd Inc. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech.

Last edited by ppsahu; 9th August 2018 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Short answer
1st August 2018, 08:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc?

Salary Package offered for the position of an Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the role of an Associate Software Engineer in ConsultAdd Inc is given below,

Name of the Company - ConsultAdd Inc

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Salary Package - 3.2 Lakh Per Annum

If you have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university, then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th Classes is 55% marks and in B.E/ B.Tech is 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?