19th April 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?

Hello Sir,
I have 86% in 10th and 56% in 12th and 75% in BCA. I am having 2 years of experience in TCS. So am I eligible to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  2. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  3. How many rounds are available in IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?
  5. Salary of Associate System Engineer in IBM? Chances of selection for a Software Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  7. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  9. Eligibility to attend Interview of Infosys and IBM for a candidate who has secured 70% in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post?
  12. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  13. Should i join CAPGEMINI as a Software Engineer or IBM as an Associate Technical Operator?
  14. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  15. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  16. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  17. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Interview for Software Engineer post if rejected for Back Office post? When I can reapply for TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Am I eligible for HCL campus drive after clearing two backlogs and having more than 60% marks throughout?
22nd April 2016, 11:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview for a candidate who has 2 years of experience in TCS?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Recruitment:

As you have good working experience, you are eligible to attend IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview. Here is the basic eligibility criteria required.

>> Candidates must have completed "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must be fluent at English.

>> Candidates must have minimum 1 year Experience in Java Development and Scripting.

>> Make sure you have good knowledge on scripting languages like Perl and Bash and on Python.

>> Get good knowledge on Java before attending IBM Associate Software Engineer Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?