19th April 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for attending Accenture Interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Accenture Interview for Associate Software Engineer post?
  4. Salary structure of Associate Software Engineer post in Accenture, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?
  7. Salary package of Software Engineering Associate in Accenture? Eligibility to get this post for CSE graduate?
  8. Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?
  9. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  10. Expected salary for Software Engineer post in Accenture?
  11. Requirements to become a Software Engineer in Accenture?
  12. How can I apply in Accenture Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  13. Sample question papers for Accenture Off-campus Aptitude Test for Software Engineer post?
  14. Eligibility to attend IGATE Interview for Software Engineer post in Bangalore?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Amazon Software Developer Engineer Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  17. How can I prepare to crack written test of Infosys Interview for Associate Software Engineer post? -- [New]
  18. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
22nd April 2016, 09:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for attending Accenture Interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer? Please let me know about this asap.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is 60%. You should not have any pending backlog.Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.
22nd April 2016, 05:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview?

The eligibility criteria for Accenture recruitment drive for the post of Associate Software Engineer are -

- You need to have at least 60% in the entire career, i.e, 10th, 12th and graduation.
- There should not be any pending backlogs.
- There should not be more than one year of academic gap.

Aspiring Minds (AMCAT) has partnered with Accenture to conduct the written test. Hence you can register with AMCAT score to appear for the recruitment drive of Accenture.
18th February 2017, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

I have one year gap in engineering. I have completed engineering in 5 years. Will I be eligible for a drive with Accenture.?
31st July 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80% in ssc and slowly due to some of my own mistakes my percentage decreased to 55 in 12th and in Btech i got 58%.Can i expect a good job in IT industry. Please reply im in confusion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?