7th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

I am a BTech graduate and I want to appear an interview of Emerson Pune for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending the interview of Emerson for this post. Please tell me asap.

9th September 2019, 09:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

To apply as a graduate trainee engineer in Emerson, candidates should have completed their B.E, Mechanical, post graduation in tool design from a recognised college/university. Candidates must have secured minimum 70% and above marks in 10th, 12th and graduation/post-graduation.

Before applying for the job of candidates must complete all the pending backlogs and there should not be any educational gaps.

Web: http://www.emerson.com
10th September 2019, 01:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Trainee Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Emerson

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Or) Post Graduation in Tool Design in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

<> You are required to review the concepts with project-in-charge and you need to prepare detail designs and drawings.
10th September 2019, 10:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Emerson

Experience Required : 0-1 years

Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune Graduate Trainee Engineer interview as follows :

-Qualifying degree in computer science or related technical field. ( BE/BTech/MSc )
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-No backlogs.
-Good communication skills.
-Strong programming skills in c#.

Official Website :http://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers
10th September 2019, 11:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Emerson Pune for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer interview is given below :-

1)Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with embedded hardware development experience up to 2 years.

2)Should understand Hardware Electronics design concepts and skills for

3)Active and Passive electronic component selection

4)Analog Signal Conditioner testing

5)Mixed signal design consideration and testing

For more information visit on (https://www.emerson.com )
11th September 2019, 05:06 PM
IphoneX

Eligibility:--

Aspirants must have graduated with BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc - Electronics/ Instrumentation background.

Skills Required:

Aspirants must have Good Verbal & Written Communication Skill

Aspirants must have Excellent Learning Capabilities

Aspirants must have Good Team Player

Aspirants must have Familiar with Test Plan, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix)

Aspirants must have Developing Test Cases.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:-- www.emerson.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?