24th December 2011, 09:50 PM
cool.kanu14

Interview question and best books to crack the interview? I have cleared IPBS PO exam

Hello sir,

I have cleared IPBS PO exam and the next round is interview. Can you please provide me the interview questions and the best book to crack this interview. Your quick help on this will be great help.

Please send the interview related stuff at my id [email protected]

Thanks
Kanika

7th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interview question and best books to crack the interview? I have cleared IPBS PO exam

why do you bank after mca
15th December 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interview question and best books to crack the interview? I have cleared IPBS PO exam

Hello sir,

I have cleared IPBS PO exam and the next round is interview. Can you please provide me the frequently asked interview questions and the best book to crack this interview. Your quick help on this will be great help.

Please send the interview related stuff at my id [email protected]
Thanks
Kannadasan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?