2nd November 2015, 04:07 PM
ALOK ROY JI

What should I study in Graduation to become a RAW Agent?

Hello,
I am in 11th Commerce. I want to become a RAW Agent. So, please tell me what I should study in Graduation so that I can easily become RAW Agent?

3rd November 2015, 06:32 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a RAW Agent?

RAW stands for the Research Analysis Wing. There is no entrance exam conducted at the national level for recruitment in RAW.

Experienced officers from the different services like Indian Police Services, Indian Defence Services, Intelligence Bureau are given chance to join RAW once they qualify the National Aptitude test in Intelligence and physical test.

So, you must aim either to crack Civil Services exam or Combined Defence services exam or Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam etc. For all these exams, you can take any stream in bachelor's degree.
8th March 2020, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to become a RAW Agent?

there is any direct exam to join raw. I want to join raw . I want to save my country . please send me application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?