7th August 2018, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Fission Labs for the post of Associate Software Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview of this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

16th August 2018, 10:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Interview?

Selection Process of Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Fission Labs Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Fission Labs

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Selection process consists of,

<> Screening Test

<> Written Test (Aptitude and Technical Test)

<> Technical Discussion

<> Management and HR Discussions

Make sure you have some technical skills like NodeJS, Java, Ruby on Rails, C++, C, Python, JavaScript..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?