12th July 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E.(CSE) last year and I want to attend Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive for Technical Trainee post. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me? And please let me know the selection procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IGATE Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate?
  2. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  3. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  4. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Selection procedure of Amdocs Off-Campus Drive for SME Trainee recruitment?
  6. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  8. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  9. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend Amdocs SME Trainee Off-Campus Drive for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility and percentage criteria to attend UTC Aerospace Systems Graduate Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Selection procedure in Fujitsu for Technical Trainee post? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  15. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  16. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  17. How many rounds are available in TCS Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
15th July 2016, 04:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?

To apply for the post of Technical Trainee in Fujitsu one must be completed graduation in B.E/B.Tech/ECE/EEE or post graduation in M.E./M.Sc/MCA with minimum 60% from a recognized university.

You have to apply online for the post. If selected then will be called for interview. If selected will have to sign service agreement of 18 months. It does not mean you will terminated after 18 months.
15th July 2016, 08:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off-Campus Drive for CSE graduate of last year? Selection procedure in this Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.E.(CSE) last year and I want to attend Fujitsu Off-Campus Drive for Technical Trainee post. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me? And please let me know the selection procedure. Thank you!
Eligibility criteria for Fujitsu:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Fujitsu is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Fujitsu recruitment.

Selection rounds for Fujitsu post:-

1. Aptitude Test

2.Technical Test

3.HR
15th July 2016, 10:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to attend Fujitsu Technical Trainee Off Campus Drive:

>> You must have completed a Graduation either in 2015 or 2016

>> Graduation or Post Graduation like B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in the following streams CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ IT or M.Sc or MCA

>> Minimum percentage throughout the academics is 60% marks

>> There must not be any pending backlogs

>> No specific age is required to be eligible

>> Must be able to relocate
16th July 2016, 12:40 AM
january2016

Fujitsu is a MNC company with CMMI Level 4 so, it is not that much big company as CMMI Level 5 but then also it is a very big company.

And most probably this is a good company to start your career as a fresher.
The eligibility criteria for the fujitsu is same as other company.

Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:

1. You must have minimum of 60% through out your academic career that is in your 10th 12th as well as in Engineering.

2. You must not have any backlog in your final as well as pre-final year of the degree course.

3. If you have any backlog in your previous semester, then try to clear it before the 6th semester.

So, these are the eligibility criteria.

For selection process you have to clear the following mentioned rounds;

1. Written round.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Round.
4. HR Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?