23rd June 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Process Associate interview for a BTech graduate?

I want to give an interview of Genpact Hyderabad for the post of Process Associate. I am a BTech graduate this year. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

26th June 2019, 04:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Process Associate interview for a BTech graduate?

1)You must be graduate with at least 55% marks.
2)You must have excellent communication skills in English.
3)You should have prior experience in Accounts Receivable r Order to Cash. However, freshers can also apply.
4)You must have the ability to Identify and rectify unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications.

You can visit the website https://careers.genpact.com/ for more information.
26th June 2019, 09:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Process Associate interview for a BTech graduate?

Eligibility to attend Genpact Hyderabad Process Associate interview;

-You should be any graduate from any recognized university. Candidates having Post graduation degree is an added advantage.
-You must possess good academic record.
-You should have 0 - 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
-You should have excellent English communication skills.
27th June 2019, 10:08 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

See you have done your technical BTech degree , so you are only eligible for technical voice process for other process you should coordinate with your HR.

For Voice process You should have good communication skills for taking calls and resolving the customer issues with documentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?