11th August 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies SAP Associate Consultant interview for an CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of HCL Technologies for the post of SAP Associate Consultant. I am a BTech CSE graduate of this year. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

7th October 2018, 12:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies SAP Associate Consultant interview for an CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend HCL Technologies SAP Associate Consultant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend this HCL Technologies SAP Associate Consultant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - SAP Associate Consultant

>> In order to be eligible, you must have have done any of the below mentioned courses.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* B.Com
* BCA or
* B.A or
* B.Sc..etc.,

<> You must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics and you must have done SAP certification in any of the major modules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?