4th June 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?

Hi everyone, I want to give an interview of HCL Technologies for the post of L1 Service Desk. I am a BTech Computer Science Engineering graduate of this year. Kindly tell me am I eligible to give this interview?

16th July 2018, 09:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk interview for CSE graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk Interview:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HCL Technologies L1 Service Desk Interview is given below.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, below is the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - L1 Service Desk

Experience Required - 6 months to 3 years

In general, Graduation in Engineering is required in order to be eligible and Experience in Account management and Windows OS and Networking would be an added advantage. You are required to solve the complex problems and you should have excellent communication skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?