13th July 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

In which company should I join either Syntel or Mahindra-Satyam if selected in both? Whether Syntel is a blacklisted company?

Hiii guys ,

I have placed in both the companies
(syntel and mahindra satyam) , confused which one to join.
I would like to know whether syntel is a blacklisted company or nt ??
Please let me know as soon as possible

16th November 2014, 11:38 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which company should I join either Syntel or Mahindra-Satyam if selected in both? Whether Syntel is a blacklisted company?

I would suggest you to select Mahindra Satyam than Syntel. Do not go by just what other say about being a company in the list of black list. There is no official statement as such.

There are many reasons after which I concluded the decision of selecting Mahendra Satyam when compared to Syntel is the following

Mahindra Saytam (3.16 LPA to 3.24 LPA) more package when compared to Syntel (3.02LPA)
There are many technologies in Mahendra Saytam and it comes under the group of Mahendra. So chances to explore based on your interests are more
There will be many onsite opportunities in Mahendra Saytam than Syntel.
Good increments are given by Mahendra Satyam.
More scope to learn new technologies and client interaction in Mahendra Satyam

7th March 2015, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which company should I join either Syntel or Mahindra-Satyam if selected in both? Whether Syntel is a blacklisted company?

I have been selected as business analyst for Firstsource MUM and as oracle financial functional consultant for Syntel Pune I'm based in Mumbai. Syntel is offering a higher packages though.
I'm confused between two opportunities regarding the career path and growth the companies offer.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?