18th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer interview?

Hi Sir, I came to know that HP Enterprises is hiring for the post of Software Engineer. I want to join this company for this post. So, can I know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview? Kindly help me to know about this.

20th June 2018, 11:26 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer Recruitment is given below,

<> You should have passed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any following streams to be eligible.
* Information Systems
* Computer Science..or its equivalent

<> Candidates having 0 to 2 years of experience are certainly eligible to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer recruitment.

<> You should have good problem solving skills as well as good analytical skills.

<> You are required to understand the firmware Design tools and languages.

20th June 2018, 08:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer interview?

To attend HP Enterprises Software Engineer interview, you have to fulfill the following criteria:

> You should have completed your B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA, Electronics, Electrical, IT, IS)/B.Sc (Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, IT) from a recognized college/university.

> You should have scored minimum 65% throughout the academic career.

> You should not have any pending backlogs and should not have educational gap of more than one year.

> Good technical knowledge with excellent communications are must.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?