5th January 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

When I will get my offer letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

Hello Sir/Madam
I was selected in tech mahindra,
when will I get offer letter?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

5th January 2015, 03:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When I will get my offer letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

WHEN TECH MAHINDRA WILL SEND THE OFFER LETTER:

It's not possible to give a correct time details of when anyone can get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra as it's unplanned even the HR concern will not be knowing this. Where and when they get a new project requirement they will pull in candidates from the fresher pool. Usually the waiting period for getting the offer letter will be around 1 -12 months and it depends completely on the availability of projects.

Software industry is not that bad now and Tech Mahindra as a company doing good as well after the merge with Mahindra Satyam so you should be getting your offer letter pretty soon. Just be patient and make yourself ready by improving your communication and technical skills so that it will be easy once you join the company to cope up with the training and the project. In case if you feel that it's taking more than the said time for getting the offer letter then send a proper official mail asking details to the HR concern who mailed you the congratulation mail during the placement time.

20th June 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I will get my offer letter if selected in Tech Mahindra?

Hi There, I was asked to send my documents and Tech Mahindra forms filled in order to release the offer letter but even after sending the details as they required the HR now confirming that they are waiting for confirmation. I just want to know what confirmation they are waiting for and when will i get my offer letter please reply me asap. Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?