23rd March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?

Hi,
HCL is coming to our college for taking
campus interview. And IBM is also coming
but after HCL. Now, my college's authority
told us that we can attend only one interview.
So, I want to know that is this system is from AICTE?
And if I want to attend one then which one to attend?

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  3. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  4. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  5. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  6. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  7. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  8. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  9. Is it beneficial to attend CTS on-campus interview? How can I prepare for on-campus interview?
  10. How to get a software job with 79% aggregate till 3rd year of B.Tech? Is there any use with the more aggregate in B.Tech? How can I get a software job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  12. What all exams can I try after B.E in ECE?
  13. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  14. How can a B.Tech graduate with 66% marks, appear in off campus? Do we require special permission from college?
  15. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  16. Job opportunities for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  18. Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS
29th March 2015, 09:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?

No, there is no such rule that a student can attend only one campus interview or cannot appear for more interviews if placed in one company. This rule is usually implemented by the colleges across the country to ensure that all the students get job opportunity rather than a situation in which some have multiple job offers and some without any job offer.

Since HCL and IBM are coming to your college but the dates of both are not clashing so there is no problem. You should attend HCL first since it is coming first. Then you should look for next companies. Always try to opt for the opportunity which is before you rather than thinking of the future since no one knows what will happen in future.
15th April 2015, 11:01 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I will suggest you to attend the HCL interview, because now a days IBM are hiring most of the Female candidate and they are not hiring the male candidate, because i have suffer last time due to this reason only. So, it will be better for you to attend the HCL.
30th April 2015, 11:09 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I will suggest you to attend the interview of HCL rather than IBM, because these days IBM is hiring more girls candidate as compared ot boy candidate, because i have visited the IBM and faced such type of situation but this is not done in HCL so. i will recommend and you for HCL rather than IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?