20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Associate Analyst. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

30th September 2018, 11:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst interview?

In order to appear for Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst interview, you should have completed your BCA/B.SC in CS/IT/Mathematics/Statistics from a recognized college/university. You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career. You should not have any pending backlogs and long year gaps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?