18th March 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Hi sir, I am interested to attend an interview of RAPIDD Technologies for the post of Software Engineer Trainee. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

28th April 2018, 02:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend RAPIDD Technologies Software Engineer Trainee recruitment is as follows.

Name of the company - RAPIDD Technologies

Name of the Post - Software Engineer Trainee

Experience Required - Freshers

Salary Offered - Rs.3,60,000/- to Rs.4,20,000/-

<> In order to be eligible, you must have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized university and streams allowed preferably are Computer Science or Information Technology.

<> You should have good programming skills and must have excellent academic record and pH score.

<> Knowledge of C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC or any other JavaScript framework, iOS/ PhoneGap/ Android/ Xamarin..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?