20th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?

Hello
I have a two years gap of education.
I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering...
Am i eligible for tech mahindra off campus interview?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Capgemini on-campus drive for a candidate who has a gap in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra on campus or off campus interview having 2 years gap in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  5. How can I prepare for Aptitude and Technical rounds of Tech Mahindra on-campus interview? Interview pattern of Tech Mahindra?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  7. Tips to prepare for Tech-Mahindra on-campus interview?
  8. Whether Tech Mahindra provides core side job through on-campus dive for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  10. Question papers of Mahindra-Satyam and Tech-Mahindra for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  12. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  15. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  16. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  17. Am I eligible for Syntel or Tech Mahindra having 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I be eligible for campus interview in Syntel, Wipro or Mahindra Tech after scoring 76%, 73% in 10th and 12th respectively?
21st January 2015, 11:33 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?

Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidate need to have 60% from 10th to graduation.
• Should not have any standing backlogs at the time of recruitment.
• Should not have more than 2 years of gap in education.

If you have 2 years gap in education you are eligible for recruitment. But, you have 2 years gap after B.Tech. Even then you are eligible for recruitment, but you need to give the exact reason for having the 2 years gap after B.Tech.
22nd January 2015, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have a two years gap of education.
I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering...
Am i eligible for tech mahindra off campus interview?
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, you are eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment process.

Tech Mahindra is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Tech Mahindra is,

Tech Mahindra= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Pattern for Tech Mahindra written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?