6th March 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for campus interview? Details about off campus interviews in other colleges?

How to prepare for campus interview? and how to know about the details of the off campus in other colleges? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can share your valuable suggestion on the previous experience to make me prepare.

10th March 2017, 02:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for campus interview? Details about off campus interviews in other colleges?

Preparation tips to prepare for Campus Interview:

In order to get selected in an MNC company, you are required to follow some strategies. So first of all the things, I suggest you to get the detailed notes on selection process of the company. After that, get the latest pattern on which the questions are being asked in Online Aptitude Test. Make sure you have solved as many model papers as you can in order to get job in MNC company.

In order to get selected, not only an Aptitude Test plays a major role but also Technical round and HR Round will fetch you a lot in getting selected. For now, I strongly suggest you to score merit marks in Aptitude Test, and once it is done your can brush up your core subjects for Technical Interview and then prepare for some frequently asked questions that are being asked in HR Interview.
10th March 2017, 07:37 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for campus interview? Details about off campus interviews in other colleges?

Campus interview is the main thing to get a job and for the interview candidate need to prepare well. The very first thing you need to know about the company and make sure that you work on your aptitude and English because the very first round will based on these two subjects and the next round will be the technical round in which questions will come from the core area of the stream and finally the HR round if everything goes right then you will in win win situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?